- The middle brainstem, also called the Mesencephalon, is a small region of the brain that serves as a relay centre for visual, auditory, and motor system information
- The Brain layer is located above the brain stem of human beings. It is responsible for the perception of stimuli and the subsequent communication with the right and left hemispheres to process this perceptive information. Typically, as part of the lower brain centres, the midbrain is not subject to an individual’s conscious awareness.
- Dr Makoto Shichida who devoted more than 40 years of research into the functioning of the brain, actually uses the term “Interbrain” rather than Mesencephalon. We will keep to the use of the term “Mesencephalon “as this has been popularized by recent developments.
- The human cerebrum, there is a section called the interbrain that lies between the left and right hemispheres. It is crucial to awaken this so-called third brain to improve the capabilities of the human brain. The interbrain, located at the centre of the cerebrum, links and consolidates the functions of each part of the brain. It also allows the work of each file of the brain to appear on consciousness.
- The interbrain acts as a sort of control tower of consciousness and is equipped with highly advanced intelligence…If a person develops his interbrain, he will acquire a memory that will allow him to never forget whatever he has seen or heard once…
- The interbrain is in charge of controlling the entire human organism including the viscera. The deep human consciousness controls the interbrain. … Once you learn how to access the interbrain, you can become a superhuman. To awaken this part of the brain, it is necessary to stimulate a hormonal discharge by sending a special vibration.
- So, what do you mean by “activating the brain”? As stated in the previous paragraph, the interbrain has to be awakened by stimulating a hormonal discharge. In the human body, it is the pituitary gland that regulates the hormone secretions and this function has to be awakened. For this, it is necessary to activate the neighbouring pineal body. The pineal body secretes two hormones: melatonin and serotonin. The secretion of melatonin increases in the dark and decreases when it is bright. Serotonin is said to be very closely related to the evolution of species and can increase the intelligence of the right brain. Since the midbrain is responsible for communication with the left and right hemispheres of the brain, the process of “activating” the midbrain will result in better communication with the left and right hemispheres.
Content of Program-: Theory Part – Practical Part about attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Introduction of program
- Today’s Child & concentration issues
- Understanding about attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- What Causes ADD in Children?
- Help for Children with ADD
- Foods to Help Children with ADD
- More Information on ADD in Children
- Make connections
- Quality stimuli
- Teach both brains
- Left brain / right brain characteristics
- Maximize the right brain window
- The “bridging effect”
- Right Brain & light, Sound, Thought, Brain waves, Emotion effect
- Right Brain senses activation test (Practical 50 activity test)
- Better Concentration
- Increased Memory
- Better Academic Result
- Better Creativity
- Increased confidence
- Extraordinary mind
Students Demo: Several Students achieved WORLD RECORDS after attending this program see videos using given links below.